Live streaming opens up doors to sharing with a global audience or perhaps just to within your organisation where staff are located all over the country or the world.
During the training I will show you how to put all of this together, it will be hands on as we create our own live stream.
***At the moment all training is online due to social distancing measures. Please get in touch using the contact us page to discuss your needs. Click here to contact us***
The training can be customised to suit your needs.
- Equipment. I will go through what gear I use and what best suits your needs. If you this is a bespoke session and you do not have the equipment yet then I can help you choose that in advance.
- The software. Which software will work best for your live streaming needs and how to use it.
- Connecting your cameras, sound and presentations.
- Where to stream to and what options will suit your needs. Do you want it to be to a select audience where no one else can see it or perhaps to a wider audience which could be anywhere in the world.
- How can you interact with your audience during the live stream.
- Multiple streams. You can output to multiple platforms simultaneously including YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn and others.
- Planning the live stream.
- Best way to connect
- The settings for live streaming.
- Video quality
- Video mixing
- Split screen
- Sound mixing
- Adding graphics
- Adding titles and text
- Adding pre-recorded content,music and images.
- Including remote presenters including from Zoom, Skype and Microsoft Teams
- Screen sharing
- Ticker feed
- Countdown clock
- Green screen
- Virtual sets
- Shortcut keys for a quicker way to run your live stream.
- Recording the live stream for later use and as a backup.
At the moment all training is online due to social distancing measures. Please get in touch using the contact us page to discuss your needs.